• Byron Brown Summer Youth Internship program for 2021

    Complete the online application for the 2021 Summer Youth paid intership program.


    Comments (-1)
  • Working Papers

    How Do I get my Working Papers?

    SBCS students may recieve their Working Papers from their 6-8th Grade School Counselor, Ms. Garigen. Please keep in mind the following information when preparing to obtain your Working Papers:

    1. Students must be 14 to obtain their Working Papers. They can see Ms. Garigen for a Working Paper Application and Physical Form. BOTH forms need to be completed in order for Working Papers to be processed.

    2. Once recieved, the Working Permit is valid until the student turns 16 years old, at which point you are required to re-apply for a different working permit (also obtained through your school counselor).


    3. Please inform Ms. Garigen of your place of employment as well as any updated employment information should there be any changes. 

    If you have any questions or concerns, please contact Ms. Garigen at (716) 826-7213 x621. Thank You!


    Fillable working paper application

    Comments (-1)