SBCS Family Update 9-3-2020
The following information is what you all have waited for from us. A mailing has gone out this morning to give you information on the following:
- Your child’s homeroom teacher and room number.
- The teacher’s email address, Google Classroom Code, and Remind App code.
- Your child’s Power School log in information.
- Information regarding the SBCS meal program.
- A letter stating school start and end time, dress code, meal pick up process, and school supply information. (8:05-8:25 student drop-off)
- Students who signed up to come to Boot Camp are the only students able to attend. This is due to social distancing requirements. When dropping off or picking up your child you must use the side driveway (north side) near the bridge. A staff member will meet you there to take student temperature. 99.9 degrees or less will be permitted.
- If you are signed up to take a bus to Boot Camp, First Student has sent out letters to the Buffalo families that indicates bus pick-up/drop-off times, bus number and bus top. This letter will only go to the families that answered the survey as needing transportation.
As we work diligently at having the school ready in just a few days we are unable to take calls in regard to information about homeroom and room number. Mailings are scheduled to be at homes in the next two days.
Thank you for your patience and understanding during this complete change to education due to COVID-19.
The SBCS Administration Team